The House Committee led by the Senior Student, organises an extensive program of activities at College during the semesters. College gives an enormous amount in terms of experience and personal development, and the following activities provide an opportunity for you to participate and contribute.
- Weekly Formal Dinner featuring fantastic speakers and delicious menus
- Annual Cake Auction that fundraises for WAGEC: Women’s and Girls’ Emergency Centre
- Arts, Environment and Health Week (just to name a few)
- Mother- and Father-Daughter Dinner
- Various Committees including Global Committee, Volunteering Committee, Reconciliation Committee and the Feminist Committee
Students who are interested in developing their leadership skills have the opportunity to participate in a structured in-house leadership program designed to enhance individual strengths and build on confidence so students feel equipped to take on a College leadership role either on House Committee or as a Resident Assistant or Academic Assistant. Leadership programs also assist with career readiness.