Affiliate Student Program
The Women’s College offers a unique Affiliate Student Program for non-resident students. The Affiliate program is ideal for students who wish to remain living at home or in share accommodation, but seek the advantage of being part of a leading collegiate experience while studying at university.
- Welcome Week program that runs at the commencement of the academic year, including information sessions, social activities within the College and wider Intercol community
- Associate Membership of the Student Club and access to all its activities
- Social sport and cultural activities, including participation in the Palladian Cup (cultural) competition
- Formal dinner held on a Monday evening with special guest speakers from a range of backgrounds. Students wear smart casual and academic gowns
- Access to all meals during the week and over the weekend
- The tutorial program, which operates to complement the University academic program
- Mentoring Program (link) for students in the third year (or above) of their studies
- Various leadership training and professional development opportunities
- Full access to College facilities, including the library, music rooms and Sibyl Centre
- SUSF Gold Membership
- University of Sydney Union (USU) Access Card
- Membership of the College Alumnae: Eligible after a full year as a College Affiliate
Applications for the Affiliate Student Program are accepted throughout the year.
Residents of other University of Sydney Residential Colleges are not eligible to apply for this program.
For further information, please email the Registrar or phone +61 2 9517 5018.