Women’s College has a reputation for academic excellence which is well deserved. Over the last decade more than one third of students at Women’s have completed each university year with a Distinction average (75%) or higher across all of their results.
A number of factors influence these consistently impressive results:
- A strong culture of academic peer mentoring
- Extensive tutorial program to assist students in all faculty and degree areas, with experienced tutors who are experts in their field and have proven teaching skills
- Dedicated study space for senior and postgraduate students
- Guidance provided by Resident Assistants and Academic Assistants ensures that students are well supported
- Living on campus in close proximity to University facilities