The Women’s College is a globally connected, secular residential community of female scholars with a distinguished history within The University of Sydney. The College’s leading programs in mentoring, tutoring, internships, leadership, sport, culture and community service contribute to extending students beyond their degree studies. We are a collegiate community, home to 285 students in residency and over 45 non-residents (affiliate students).
Each year we strive for a diverse intake of new students which includes approximately 40% from regional and interstate, 40% metropolitan and 20% international.
- Who Can Apply?
- Women’s Advantage
- Academic Advantage
- Career Advantage
- Community Advantage
- Co-curriculum Advantage
- Affiliate Student Program
- A Home on Campus Brochure
- Meet our Students Video
- Book a Zoom Meeting (online presentation)
- APPLY NOW!
2021 student intake
Prospective applicants benefit from speaking to current students and touring our campus (later in the year) to see whether a College experience would enhance their university life. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Bring your Year 12 students (or Year 11 students in Term 4) to attend one of our Formal Dinners during the academic year
- A tailored presentation to your Year 12 students is a great way to learn about our programs and residential life
- Skype and Zoom presentations are also possible on request
NOTE: Until further notice, the College is unable to conduct tours, visits nor Formal Dinners. However, please register your email address and the Registrar will be in contact with you with more information.
- We now accept students from all universities in metropolitan Sydney. Students may apply now for 2021 and don’t need to wait until they receive a university offer.
- Scholarships open on 4 May and close on 6 October 2020. We offer a range of scholarships including a new scholarship for indigenous students who attend the University of Sydney.
- Interviews will be conducted via Skype.
For further information email the Registrar or phone +61 2 9517 5018.