- Oldest all-female residential college in Australia: with 285 resident students and 50 affiliate students.
- Diverse intake: our student body is made up of approximately 40% regional and interstate students, 40% metropolitan students and 20% international students.
- Academic programs including tutorials and Academic Assistants, that complement the university academic program.
- A strong pastoral care team that includes Resident Assistants to help guide students transitioning to tertiary academic life.
- We offer a range of scholarships including a new scholarship for indigenous students who attend the University of Sydney
What is college?
How to Apply
We accept students from The University of Sydney, Australia Catholic University (Sydney), Macquarie University, University of Notre Dame Australia, University of NSW and The University of Technology Sydney.
There is no need to wait for a university offer, apply now for 2021!
When are Women’s College offers made?
Offers will be sent to applicants in one of the following rounds:
- Early Offer (September)
- Main Round (November)
- Late Round (January, if places are still available)
All offers (residency and affiliate) are conditional on the applicant receiving a full time offer in a degree at an approved university.
- College Prospectus
- Life at Women’s
- Affiliate Student Program (non-residents)
- Explore The Women’s College – Virtual Tour
- Book a group or individual Zoom Meeting
For further information email the Registrar or phone +61 2 9517 5018.
Update your details to receive to College updates for Careers Advisors