Bringing our alumnae and friends together to support the College has been a major part of our long-standing history and is an essential element in ensuring we maintain the quality of The Women’s College experience and keep it accessible to all.
The Women’s College has enhanced its facilities and scholarships through the generosity of donors since its establishment in 1892. Maintaining a reputation for academic excellence, improving the living and learning environment and increasing access to scholarships for students of merit from diverse backgrounds are important strategic goals of the College.
Ways you can support
- Donate to the College
- Contribute to an Annual Giving program
- Support the Together Campaign – Langley Precinct Project
- Join the student ran Pay it Forward Scholarship Program
- Leave a gift to the College in your will
- Make a gift-in-kind such as works of art or archival material
- Volunteer your experience and time as a mentor to our current students
- Join the Alumnae Committee
- Host and/or attend reunion events
- Refer prospective students
- Refer a speaker, be a speaker or attend a Formal Dinner Speaker series
- Book our venue spaces for private or corporate functions
- Update your contact details or helps us find ‘lost’ alumnae
Your support is important to us. Thankyou!