130 YEARS OF LEADERSHIP
Shaping generations of pioneering women
ACTIVE ALUMNAE WORLDWIDE
SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED ANNUALLY
LEADERSHIP POSITIONS FOR STUDENTS
Acclaimed musical theatre director and conductor.
First writer to be awarded Australia’s two most coveted poetry prizes in one year.
Pioneering Antarctic researcher.
Aerospace and mechanical engineer, Chief Engineer at Engineers Australia.
THE WOMEN’S ADVANTAGE
Isabella J. Harris, Architect, ALUMNA 2018 - 21
“Women’s College is so much more than an accommodation option.
women’s is a comfortable and supportive home away from home”
Ariel Lobo, current student
“I felt that being in an all-female environment would really instill in me the confidence I needed to work in a male-dominated space like engineering”
EXPERIENCE WOMEN'S Virtual tour
Frequently asked questions
No, but you must be enrolled in a full-time tertiary degree at university. While the College is situated within The University of Sydney, students who wish to expand their academic, leadership and social opportunities at Women’s may be studying at one of the following metropolitan universities (approved universities):
- The University of Sydney
- Australian Catholic University (Sydney)
- Macquarie University
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Notre Dame Australia, Sydney Campus
- University of Technology Sydney
For a student entering tertiary study for the first time, and who wishes to study at a university other than The University of Sydney, the student is required to:
- have a confirmed place at The Women’s College (evidence by signed Student Residency Agreement (SRA) or Affiliate Student Agreement (ASA) and payment of an Admissions Confirmation Fee); and
- provide the requisite documentation to the College of their ATAR and university course offer within the timeframe indicated in the SRA or ASA.
Women’s offers an Affiliate Program for non-resident students. The application process is the same as for a resident, and many of the benefits of College life are also the same.
Complete the online application form and send the required supporting documentation to the College. Your application is not complete until we have received all your documents. If successful, you will be invited for an interview.
Still have a question?
2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
January (If places still available)