The Women’s College offers a number of scholarships for resident students. These are awarded on the basis of a combination of academic potential and financial need. Scholarships are available, for example, to students from:
- Government schools
- Rural areas
- Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds
- Postgraduate students undertaking medicine or scientific research
- Students studying performance at the Conservatorium of Music.
Music scholarship auditions will take place in early December and applicants will be advised of the audition date closer to the time.
Students seeking consideration for a residential scholarship must first complete the residency application.
Scholarships for the 2022 academic year are now closed. Scholarship applications for 2023 entry will open on 3 May 2022.
Note: The Women’s College does not award scholarships at mid-year (Semester 2) entry.
In addition to the scholarship program at Women’s, each university has an extensive range of scholarships for students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Further information on the scholarships provided by each university can be found below:
- The University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- Macquarie University
- Australian Catholic University (Sydney)
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
For further information, please email the Registrar or phone +61 2 9517 5018.
Donations to the Women’s College to support our scholarship program are warmly welcomed.