The strategic framework 2014-2017 identifies four key categories to classify the College’s initiatives for our students and the organisation as a whole. They are:
The College seeks to:
- Continue to distinguish itself as a leading provider of advantageous academic, professional and co-curricular programs for female students;
- Deepen and broaden alumnae and community support to strengthen organisational resilience;
- Maintain strong credibility within the university and leverage an expanding public profile;
- Build the global identity of the College to expand and consolidate brand awareness; and
- Grow the financial bases to provide more scholarship opportunities and achieve the campus improvement plan – predominately through philanthropic endeavours.