Facilities and location
Located on Carillon Avenue, Newtown, within the University of Sydney campus, and only three kilometres from the city centre, the College comprises a collection of buildings constructed between 1892 and 2018. The facilities are purpose built to ensure that the students have everything they need to make the most of their university experience.
The College has five residential wings. Most students have their own rooms but there is a small capacity for shared rooms. The College also has many areas for study, relaxing and socialising.
- All meals are provided by the College in the traditional Dining Hall, well known amongst students as serving the best food on campus
- Extensive library and archives, with spaces for quiet study
- The Sibyl Centre with a range of flexible facilities created for use by students
- Menzies Common Room
- Bespoke music rooms
- Senior Common Room for senior and postgraduate students
- Common rooms where students gather for movie nights and other social events
- Beautiful courtyards and outdoor spaces